Monday, December 1, 2008

Tired...


Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, I want to say I am still very tired from it all. I'm not sure if it was all the eating or just the long weekend but it feels like I need a very long nap. I didn't go out shopping on the dreaded Friday as I call it but I somehow stayed busy all weekend. I am looking forward to going home and doing nothing but watching TV. No work, no children to tend to and thinking of nothing sounds like a really good idea. The problem with that is I'm not sure when I can do that. My plate seems to be too busy for that sort of thing right now. If I'm going to make it though the week I better get some rest.... Here's to Thanksgiving and the wonderful Holiday it is. I hope you enjoyed it because I did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails