Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kitchen Decor Ideas

As I was looking on the net for inexpensive decorating idea I saved a few of the projects I like.
Here are some of them.
Enjoy!
A Ruler Coat Rack. I like the vintage look.
These are too cute and I might do them in my kitchen
You can try making these hooks yourself too.

I have been "collecting" jars lately. I have spray painted some of the lids but I like this idea too.


I think this is cute idea for old cupcake pans.
You could paint it any color and then even change out the
papers for the season.


Once I have found a cool wooden frame, I will have one of these in my kitchen. I like how it is not just a plain old frame. It has some character. Besides, who doesn't like having a chalk board in their kitchen?







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails