Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Take on UpCycled T-Shirt Dress

Over at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar she made this cute cute t-shirt dress.  I loved the idea and thought my very basic sewing skills could handle making one like it for my little girl. Here is my inspiration photo from her blog.  Go over to Cheri's blog and see all the other cool stuff she does.



Here is my version!!! (Isn't it cute?) 
I used two old pink and green t-shirts I had in my closet.  I didn't have a small t-shirt of my daughters to use for the top so instead I made it into a jumper/dress.

Here is a close up of the top. 
]I added a flower to it for some fun.

 This t-shirt jumper was very easy to make.
I made it in one evening. 


1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

I tried it with the corset but it didn't work for me. What do you see in this dress' future? Is there any hope for this dress? I'm open to ideas! Please bring them on! Big and tall dress shirts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails