Monday, September 13, 2010

DIY Block Letters

Here is a project I completed last week. It only cost me $1 for the fabric. I love these kinds of projects. I started out with a cardboard box. I cut out my H and then cut strips to glue to the back to make a block letter.
(Sorry this picture is so small..hmmmm) I ended up with this block letter. Easy-peasy.


I then went to my local Wal-mart to find some fabric I liked. I picked out the fabric square for $1. Then using my Mod Podge, I glued the fabric to the cardboard. Cutting here and there and adding more Mod Podge. I really love how it turned out.

I will even let you peek at the back. See, I got lazy umm..no I mean...I ran out of time and I left the back unfinished. No one can see this side anyway...so it all works out.





Here are some other people who have done their own letter as well.
Me Like Stuff blog





Artprojectsforkids.org

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails