Wednesday, June 10, 2009
* 0.1 second: The front bumper and grille of the car collapse. If the car has an air bag, it has already inflated.
* 0.2 second: The hood crumples, rises, and strikes the windshield as the rear wheels lift off the ground. The fender wraps around the struck object.
* 0.3 second: The driver's legs jam under the dashboard and break, while the steering wheel heads for the driver's chest.
* 0.4 second: The car's wrecked front end comes to a stop, but the car's rear is still rushing forward, and the driver's body is still traveling at 55 mph.
* 0.5 second: If the car is not equipped with an air bag, the driver is smashed against the steering wheel, crushing arteries and lungs.
* 0.6 second: The driver's feet are ripped out of their shoes. The brake pedal snaps off, and the car's frame buckles in the middle. Without an air bag, the driver's head smashes into the windshield.
* 0.7 second: The passenger door rips loose, and the rear doors fly open. The front seat rams forward, pinning the driver further against the steering wheel shaft and dashboard, as the car slams forward.
*0.8 second: The rest doesn't matter, the driver is no longer alive.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. – JFK
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet that will be the beginning," - Louis L'Amour
Honor God – Honor Each Other
I want to leave legacy. How will they remember me? Did I chose to love? Did I point to you enough? – Nichole C Mullen’s song
A man is about as happy as he sets his mind to be. – Abraham Lincoln
Choices have consequences. – Said by my mother-in-law
Friday, June 5, 2009
Dumb stuff Spencer says
- “Madonna, eat your heart out, Britney Spears, eat your heart out. I would say we have diamond records coming – they’re gonna sell 10-million plus.” Talking about Heidi's music career.
- "We realized we had lost our minds" Who cares why or where he said this..we all just agreed on something with Spencer.
- "I'm too rich. I'm too famous. I'm outta here," said as he was leaving the jungle.
- “I look at them as the Heidi and Spencer of politics,” speaking of Pattie & Rod Blagojevich
- "I'd voted for your husband for president" speaking of Rod Blagojavich
Thursday, June 4, 2009
- You are a ball full of energy
- You have a wonderful imagination
- You a great big & little sister
- You love Jesus
- You hang on me like a monkey
- You are good at teaching Trey new things
- You make me laugh so much
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
- Curtain Rod
- Picture Frames
- Mirror Frame
I'm sure I could add a few more items to the list but I said I would keep it short.
I like spray paint for the easy use of it all. I don't like having to mess with the brushes and and the clean up of them. It is a very durable product and covers really well. To use spray paint, it is really very simple. Be sure to read the can and make sure the material you want to paint is listed on the can. There are different kinds of spray paint out there and make sure you get the right one.
I also like spray paint for the color varieties out there. You can get white, pink, neon green, baby blue, purple, gold, silver, or any other kind of color that fits your fancy. It come in gloss, semi-gloss, and flat just like paint in a can does.
When you get ready to paint something, remember to make sure item is clean and free of any dust or any grime. Also make sure the surface is at you want it. Do you need to sand the wood down or fill in any in any cracks? Need to think of those kinds of things. Once your item is prepped and clean, you are ready to paint. Be sure and paint in a well ventilated area.
I believe it is best to do a few light coats on your items so you will be able to get a smooth surface. One of the best things to help you do a good job is the spray paint can handle attachment. I have purchased several of these over the years. I normally them at my local Hobby Lobby for $1.00. Really helps make the job easy, simple, and fast.
Happy painting and remember to have fun!