Friday, June 5, 2009

Seriously?

Who do these to think they are kidding? They are both spoiled babies who throw temper tantrums, and they are so incredibly annoying, and the irony is that they consider themselves Christian? Their behavior sure didn't look wholesome to me. In prayer one moment and then screaming at people for some crazy reason the next moment. Who in the world takes these two people serisously? They are giving Christians a bad name. So just stop already.
(I also read some where that they need to stop calling this couple Spidie because they are giving Spider man a bad name! Now that's funny!)

Dumb stuff Spencer says

  • “Madonna, eat your heart out, Britney Spears, eat your heart out. I would say we have diamond records coming – they’re gonna sell 10-million plus.” Talking about Heidi's music career.
  • "We realized we had lost our minds" Who cares why or where he said this..we all just agreed on something with Spencer.
  • "I'm too rich. I'm too famous. I'm outta here," said as he was leaving the jungle.
  • “I look at them as the Heidi and Spencer of politics,” speaking of Pattie & Rod Blagojevich
  • "I'd voted for your husband for president" speaking of Rod Blagojavich

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails