Wednesday, April 21, 2010
As we drove from Sikeston to Kennett, Lani kept us entertained with her singing and car dancing. She was unaware that we were watching her, much less recording her. Kara and I thought it would be fun to record her, so we set the camera on the console between the front two seat and now we can share the show with you. I love it that Trey doesn't even pay attention to her. He was too busy with his juice and his cereal. He had poured his cereal into that bottle and was trying to get it out. Proof boys don't listen to girls.
Click on the play button to watch the video.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Courtesy of Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook
- 1 lb thin-skinned baby potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 c coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
5. Meanwhile, put the walnuts in a small baking pan or skillet and place in the oven to toast for 6 to 8 minutes. Tip into a bowl and let cool.
7. When the potatoes are done, turn them over and sprinkle evenly with the walnut mixture. Bake for 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.