Friday, September 10, 2010

Jackpot!

I hit the jackpot!
I drove by a building that had a sign out front...FREE FOR ALL.
WHAT? Did that say what I thought?
Back to the office I go to get someone to go with me because I'm a chicken and don't like to go into places I don't know by myself. So, with my partner in crime I went back. My partner informed me that we were not shopping all day. I said no problem. I breezed through that place grabbing this and that. After I had an arm full of things I wanted I headed for the door. I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. Free stuff makes me happy.
Now I have to go to break out my spray paints and see what I can do with it!
Ps. I went back today without my trusty sidekick so I could look around some more. I loaded my van up with more stuff. I will share that with you next week.

Tell me you can see the potential of these items too. :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails