Sunday, May 1, 2011

Worn out and a bit overwhelmed

I am finally in my new house and I would say that I am about 95% unpacked.  My house was move in ready.  The bathrooms had been remodeled and the rooms had been painted out white.  Now, I just need to add my own touches to each room.  So here is my wish-to-do list:

  1. Paint the knotty pine in my den.  I'm not sure what color though.
  2. Change the door handles out. 
  3. Change the knobs on my kitchen cabinets and if I don't like that change, then paint the cabinets black.
  4. Get rid of the ugly evergreens that line the front of my house.

That is my list for now.  I could add more but these are the ones at the top of my list.  When to do this....that is the challenge.  Time isn't something I have a lot of these days.   I'll keep you posted on any progress I make.

Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails