Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Chalkboard

We all love chalkboard paint! 
I made a HUGE new chalkboard for my den.

I had kept my eye out for a really big picture or painting that I could turn into a chalkboard and I found one at a yard sale for only $2.00.  I thought the details of the frame were perfect. 

I had forgot take a "before" picture.  The frame was a gold leaf and I had already started spray painting the painting before I went to grab my camera.  Here is what I started with.


( I don't know why blogger keeps rotating the picture.  Ugh )


This is what I ended up with.



I  am in LOVE with how it turned out.  This is also my first time using a glaze and I think it all works together nicely.  Please ignore the notty pine...I have plans to change that.  Just give me some time.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails