Monday, May 17, 2010

Schwans Country BBQ Nachos


These may not be good for you but they sure do taste good!

I made this recipe for David this past weekend and he said it was one of the best things I ever made.

I don't know if I would go that far but I do agree that they taste pretty darn good.


The only thing I would suggest that the recipe doesn't is the dressing & cream cheese mix...I would put that in a squeeze bottle next time. It is hard to spread that over the nachos and get it even. A squeeze bottle would control how much you put on the nachos.

Ingredients
BBQ Pork
1 pkg. corn tortilla chips
1 cup ranch dressing
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 cup Sweet Corn
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
sliced jalapenos to taste
Steps
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook BBQ pork according to package directions.
3. Arrange tortilla chips on large oven safe serving platter.
4. Mix ranch dressing and cream cheese.
5. Layer BBQ pork, ranch/cream cheese dressing and corn on top of tortilla chips.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapenos. Bake at for 10-15 minutes or broil until cheese melts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails