Friday, March 26, 2010

A Teenager now lives in my house

Happy Birthday Kara!
Time goes by so fast even though you don't realize it now. Seems like yesterday you were entertaining us all at a little two year old. You commanded the attention of all those around you. As you face these teenage years, hold tight to the things we have taught you. Here a few verses to remember along the way.

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 NIV


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails