Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YELLING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON


When did I become that woman? When did I become a yeller? I am not a yeller. I can say things without yelling, right? THEN WHY I AM YELLING?! WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING ME YELL AT THEM?!


This morning as I was yelling at someone, my inner self was saying "You have turned into that crazy person." I believe that thought came just as I saw spit fly out of my mouth. Sure, I could rationalize it and say that THEY are making me yell. But that is just a cop out.


I don't yell at everyone. Mainly just the people that live in my house. Maybe, that is because I am completely myself with them. Maybe it is because I love them so much. However, I'm not sure how much love they are actually feeling when I'm yelling.


I know a lady who is a lot like the Dugger woman from TV. You know the show 55 and counting...okay it's not 55 and Counting but I hope you get my point. She can talk to her family in that loving sweet tone even after she has told the same child to go get his homework for the 3rd time. I actually know a lady that speaks like this. Somehow, she doesn't loose her cool. I don't think I could ever be completely like that but it is a good thing to strive for.


So here is to no more yelling today. Tomorrow will be another matter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails