Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LOST

The season finally is the week! Wednesday night at 8:00 to be exact. I am a big fan of this show. I just love watching it every week. I don't get into all the hidden meanings that some other bloggers come up with but I do watch for the small details and just love the story line all together. Here are a few things I would like answered:
  • Who/What is Jacob?
  • How is it that Locke is alive if Dead is Dead?
  • Is Ben really evil or good?
  • Will James end up with Juliet or Kate? (I am on team Juliet)
  • Where did Claire go? Will she return?

I have other questions but those are the ones I'd like to know first. I will be sitting in front of my TV on Wednesday night with a glass of sweet tea and maybe something to snack on. I cannot wait!!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails