Monday, January 10, 2011

Confessions

I must admit that my house is not what I would want it to be.




Now, don’t get me wrong. I LOVE my house. Mainly, the square footage is what I love…it has plenty of room for my family to spread out in. My kids can run around like crazy sit and play games without disturbing anyone. My oldest daughter has her own apartment suite upstairs. (Okay, it’s not really a suite but we do kid her about how much room she has upstairs.) I can actually say we have rooms in our house we don’t use that much.



With all that being said, there are only about 2 maybe 3 rooms in my house that I love. This year, 2011, I plan on making a few more rooms something special.



I love looking at blogs and seeing what other people are doing with their homes. You guys are my inspiration.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails