Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am in Love!

I now have the prettiest dining room suite.  It once belonged to my husbands great grandmother.  It has wonderful details and is very lovely.  I am told it is about 80 years old.  I am just smitten with it.  Here are some of my "before" pictures I wanted to share with you.  It does need some cleaning and freshening up. 

The color of the wood is beautiful and I love the details of the doors on the buffet.

The captain chair.  See the dust all over it?

The simple details of the chairs are quit lovely.

The table has been sitting in grandpa's house for some time.  There has been a doily table cloth on it and you can still see the pattern after the table cloth was taken off.

Isn't she marvelous?  What a Buffet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails