Thursday, January 20, 2011

World's Greatest Hot Chocolate

When your back yard looks like this...
(and yes, this is my back yard.)

You might want a little of this...

My friend Dennis shared with me a Hot Chocolate recipe about a year ago and I now make it all the time.  I have even given it as Christmas gifts. 

Here are the ingredients:
I picked up all these at the dreaded store Walmart.

All you do is find a really big bowl or a brown paper bag works too, mix together a large can of hot cocoa mix, a large can of coffee creamer, half a box of dry milk, and half a bag of powdered sugar.    Now, just get yourself a cup of hot water and add about 1/3 cup of mix.  Give it a good stir and enjoy!

You can add more or less of the dry milk or powdered sugar depending on how sweet you would like your hot chocolate.  I make it all different ways because honestly, I cannot always remember the exact ingredients unless I get out my recipe and who always has time for that? 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails